Episode #3 of a game-development series about creating a Zelda game from scratch. In this video, we finally make the world interactive by adding colliders to Link’s body so he can no longer walk through walls. To accomplish this, we’ll talk through how Vectors work and how they can be used to set the velocity of a physics object.
Music: Hateno Village (Day) – The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
All code discussed in this series is available on GitHub!
This series utilizes the game framework LÖVE (Love2D) and the programming language Lua. These are excellent, beginner-friendly tools for making 2D games, and I’d highly recommend checking it out! If you’re interested in learning more, check out my video on Love2D basics:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- World Series Game 1 | Mallards vs. Wildcats | MLW Wiffle Ball 2018
- Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge Lizards (PC) Playthrough – NintendoComplete
- FLOWEY DE UNDERTALE HA VUELTO MAS LETAL QUE NUNCA – Duck Game | ZellenDust
- Borderlands | My Lvl 69 Ultimate Mordecai Game Save
- WOW Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent Mount Skyshard Farm Tutorial