In this video I am going to show you a step by step tutorial on how to paint a video game controller. This method will work with any controller from the nes days, until now. I will be using a Wii U Pro Controller as an example in this video.
I hope you enjoy the video! Thank you! Please like, comment, and subscribe!
The same instructions below will work with controller shells, buttons, triggers, and d-pads.
– Take controller apart
– Clean and wash everything that is being painted before and after sanding.
-Sand with 600 Grit Sand Paper
-Add two coats of color(with primer) a few minutes apart. Dry for 48 hours or more.
-Optional. Add decal between 1st and 2nd clear coat.
-Add two to three coats of clear coat. Wait 2-30 days to fully cure.
– Reassemble controller
Background Music By:
► Subscribe, and then hit that notification bell for more:
► Support Me On Patreon:
► Rai FX’s Other YouTube Channels –
► Rai Rai:
Stream Links –
► YouTube: Just Subscribe to this channel and hit the notification bell.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- World Series Game 1 | Mallards vs. Wildcats | MLW Wiffle Ball 2018
- Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge Lizards (PC) Playthrough – NintendoComplete
- FLOWEY DE UNDERTALE HA VUELTO MAS LETAL QUE NUNCA – Duck Game | ZellenDust
- Borderlands | My Lvl 69 Ultimate Mordecai Game Save
- Collisions and Vectors | Recreating Zelda