Learn more about Idiom Addict here:
You’re not one to brag, but your word skills are the cat’s pajamas and you think winning Idiom Addict™ will be a piece of cake. However, you may want to get off your linguistic high horse and stop counting your chickens before they’ve hatched because winning this party game of idioms and synonyms is easier said than done. Here’s how it works: decipher idioms and common phrases from clues read by opposing teams to advance on the game board. But don’t be a sourpuss if your team loses. Because win or lose, you’ll give your brain’s language centers a workout. And the prize of a bigger brain is nothing to sneeze at.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- World Series Game 1 | Mallards vs. Wildcats | MLW Wiffle Ball 2018
- Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge Lizards (PC) Playthrough – NintendoComplete
- FLOWEY DE UNDERTALE HA VUELTO MAS LETAL QUE NUNCA – Duck Game | ZellenDust
- Borderlands | My Lvl 69 Ultimate Mordecai Game Save
- Collisions and Vectors | Recreating Zelda