Hey guys, today we’re going over the DxWND fix for old PC games from the 90’s/early 2000’s! These are games like Robin Hood: Legend of Sherwood that seem to lag, even on really expensive, custom built PC’s.
The first download link features the two files you’ll pull into your steam library folder:
The second link is to the V2_02_90_build.rar of DxWND:
In that second link, be careful what you click- make sure that the only file you click is that one. It’s a good ways down the page, as it’s not the newest version of DxWND.
This fix works for both Windows 10, Windows 8, and even Windows 7.
Collaboration with Darkovika:
Brent and Brett are the hosts of the Game Or Bust show (aka GorB by the community), a let’s play channel with occasional other stuff that goes on. The channel that we are most commonly compared to is the Game Grumps to give you a basic idea of the format of this channel. Join us every day as we continue our gaming adventure.!
*** MOAR ***
Twitter (for news and funny) ►
Instagram (for references and funny) ►
Twitch (for streams) ►
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- World Series Game 1 | Mallards vs. Wildcats | MLW Wiffle Ball 2018
- Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge Lizards (PC) Playthrough – NintendoComplete
- FLOWEY DE UNDERTALE HA VUELTO MAS LETAL QUE NUNCA – Duck Game | ZellenDust
- Borderlands | My Lvl 69 Ultimate Mordecai Game Save
- Collisions and Vectors | Recreating Zelda