It’s no secret that young people are the best at video games. If you look at the Fortnite world cup, the older competitor was 24. The person who won it was 16. No one over the age of 30 competed in the DotA international. No one over 30 competes in the Overwatch league, or in competitive CS:GO. So what happens when we 30? Do we just instantly lose the skills we’ve spent our childhoods building, or even worse… do we become interested in other things???
Now the obvious thought is that as you get older, the skills relevant to gaming degrade. Things such as visual aptitude, reaction times, and manual dexterity all degrade as we get older, which would certainly make you worse. But it turns out it’s a bit more complicated than that. And it turns out, at the age of 20, I may only have a few good years left.
DR. KEYZ – m i n e c r a f t – lofi REMIX and Animal Crossing Remix
Mikel – assorted beats
Editing Suite –
Fill Light – with
Back Light –
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- World Series Game 1 | Mallards vs. Wildcats | MLW Wiffle Ball 2018
- Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge Lizards (PC) Playthrough – NintendoComplete
- FLOWEY DE UNDERTALE HA VUELTO MAS LETAL QUE NUNCA – Duck Game | ZellenDust
- Borderlands | My Lvl 69 Ultimate Mordecai Game Save
- Collisions and Vectors | Recreating Zelda