On 22 January 2016, Google Doodle honors the 151st birthday of Wilbur Scoville with an interactive and animated doodle.
Wilbur Lincoln Scoville (January 22, 1865 – March 10, 1942) was an American pharmacist. He is best known for his creation of the “Scoville Organoleptic Test”. He devised the test and scale in 1912 while working at the Parke-Davis pharmaceutical company. It measured piquancy, or “hotness”, of various chile peppers. It is now standardized as the Scoville scale.
1. Bell Pepper – also known as Jon’s Head or pepper.
2. Jalapeños Pepper is a medium-sized chili pepper.
3. Cayenne Pepper, also known as the Guinea spice, cow-horn pepper, red hot chili pepper, aleva, bird pepper, or, especially in its powdered form, red pepper.
4. Bhut Jolokia, also known as bih jolokia, u-morok, ghost pepper, red naga, Naga Jolokia, and ghost chili. In 2007, Guinness World Records certified that the ghost pepper was the world’s hottest chili pepper, 400 times hotter than Tabasco sauce.
5. Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Pepper – On February 13, 2012, it is identified as the hottest chili in the world.
More information about Wilbur Scoville:
Music: “The Show Must Be Go” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Thank you for watching!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- World Series Game 1 | Mallards vs. Wildcats | MLW Wiffle Ball 2018
- Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge Lizards (PC) Playthrough – NintendoComplete
- FLOWEY DE UNDERTALE HA VUELTO MAS LETAL QUE NUNCA – Duck Game | ZellenDust
- Borderlands | My Lvl 69 Ultimate Mordecai Game Save
- Collisions and Vectors | Recreating Zelda